Nissan Frontier Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Titan Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

Nissan Dealers
 Nissan Frontier Forums : Nissan Dealers
Subject Topic: Pinnacle Nissan Scottsdale AZ Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
04desertrunner

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Mar 10 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote 04desertrunner

I recently bought a truck at Pinnacle Nissan in Scottsdale.  Fortunately for me I worked at a car dealership for a few years so I know the ins and outs.  I got just about what I wanted and they took my trade.  They tried to pull a fast one by leaving things in the contract that I explicitly told them I did not want...theft protection etc.  I knew that I could cancel in 30days so I did and got the money refunded for the things I didn't want.

Long story short, if I wasn't aware of what was going on I would have been hosed to the tune of $1000's of dollars.  When I took delivery of the used truck it was empty with the gas light on, dirty, and no floormats.  The inside of the cab and the engine bay were spotless though.  On top of all that I was pre-approved through AZFED for my financing, when I got my payment book they put me with another bank...same rate thank god but irritating.

All I can say is watch your ass and do your research.  I would most likely not buy a truck there again.  The only reason I went through with the deal was because of how rare king cab desert runners are.

Back to Top View 04desertrunner's Profile Search for other posts by 04desertrunner

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version