Nissan Frontier Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Titan Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

TSB - Technical Bulletins
 Nissan Frontier Forums : Problems / Technical : TSB - Technical Bulletins
Subject Topic: Recall LE/Nismo Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
tuoraf

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Nov 23 2008 at 2:41am | IP Logged Quote tuoraf

My 08 KC Nismo w/tech pkg. & 5K miles was recalled, it seems Nissan failed to include the security and immobilizer system in a few of these models. FYI the time  to complete the installation was to be less than thee hours by the notice I received from Nissan, be advised it may take longer, my vehicle was dropped off 10 A.M. Wednesday, I was told it was ready 2 P.M FRIDAY! This was the first unit the dealer had performed and it was more than just plugging in a black box. It included removal of the dash and maybe other things I was not aware of until five hours into the job. No loaner car was provided, but the service rep. said (by policy)  they would cover the cost of a rental minus 1/2 of the taxes, which I argued I should not be responsible for any charges less gas and damages. An ignition ring was not included so I am waiting for that part. I am hoping there are no problems in the future related to this work, and I hope if anyone else goes through this it will be less of a shock than it was for me. If anyone had this servicework how was your experience?

Back to Top View tuoraf's Profile Search for other posts by tuoraf

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version